Go to the Immigration Tower in Hong Kong

How to go to the Immigration Tower in Hong Kong?
asked Jan 20, 2013 by anonymous

2 Answers

Best answer

First, take MTR to Wan Chai. A MTR map can be found here: http://www.mtr.com.hk/en/customer/services/system_map.html

Then, go to gate A5 of the Wan Chai station.

Keep going forward and you will reach the Immigration Tower.

Wan Choi A5

Immigration tower

answered Jan 20, 2013 by SA (2,960 points)
edited Jun 18, 2013 by SA

Related questions