How to extend my IANG visa?

My IANG visa after I graduated from a university in Hong Kong will expire. How to extend my IANG visa?

Basic requirement to renew the IANG visa:

Upon applying for extension, non-local graduates are required to have
secured an offer of employment which is at a level commonly taken up by degree holders and the remuneration package is at market level.
For those who have established or joined in business in the HKSAR,
they are required to produce proof of their business.

Procedures to renew the IANG visa:

Check “Entrants admitted under the Immigration Arrangements for Non-local Graduates (IANG)” for applicants admitted as as a non-local fresh graduate under IANG from